Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Forums Name As Badge?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I got to thinking, what if Ki made a feature where members who regularly post on the forums/message boards could equip a badge named after their forums name. This would be a helpful away to identify forums people in game. It also should be easy to code for Ki. Your forums name is already attached to your Pirate 101 account, and I don't think 2 people can have the same forums name. All Ki would have to do is add a badge that automatically got titled the name of your forums name and that badge would be equippable on all of your pirates. Ki could also add this feature on Wizard 101.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
I got to thinking, what if Ki made a feature where members who regularly post on the forums/message boards could equip a badge named after their forums name. This would be a helpful away to identify forums people in game. It also should be easy to code for Ki. Your forums name is already attached to your Pirate 101 account, and I don't think 2 people can have the same forums name. All Ki would have to do is add a badge that automatically got titled the name of your forums name and that badge would be equippable on all of your pirates. Ki could also add this feature on Wizard 101.
Oh my goodness! That is a great idea! Except that my Badge wouldn't be much difference... Helpful Aurora Parker. Badge: Helpful Aurora Parker.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I like this idea it would be easier than spelling out "an core bee" ( which isn't how it's pronounced ) and the fact that if I choose I can unequip it any time.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Interesting idea, since as a badge, it could be turned on or off at will. Might confuse the non-forum-readers.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Fun idea, but think of the hassle with them trying to fit some of the longer names on the badge. A Message Board Marauder badge might be more doable, since at least then you could see who does go to the message boards and could ask. Doesn't solve anecorbie's spelling problem (or mine - fee oh rinse a is horrible to have to type out), but it's a step in the right direction.