Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Healing at our Houses?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
When will pirates finally be able to recuperate at their homes from damage taken in battle? Being so used to this ability as a Wizard, it amazes me that pirates can't do it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
When will pirates finally be able to recuperate at their homes from damage taken in battle? Being so used to this ability as a Wizard, it amazes me that pirates can't do it.

Wizards also begin to recuperate in the commons area of all worlds, we get life fountains that restore us to full health.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Guys, we don't need healing in our house. If anything we have it better than a wizard. When they get injured/defeated they have to chase down wisps or go to a common area ( or house ) and gradually regain health, this takes time.
We can just go to a Life Fountain and BING! our health is restored! ( Just remember to mark first )
The problem with Life Fountains is that we "bind" to them. Now, for those who PVP in their houses, I grant that something like Captain Gunn's Yum machine would be an asset.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2018 wrote:
Guys, we don't need healing in our house. If anything we have it better than a wizard. When they get injured/defeated they have to chase down wisps or go to a common area ( or house ) and gradually regain health, this takes time.
We can just go to a Life Fountain and BING! our health is restored! ( Just remember to mark first )
The problem with Life Fountains is that we "bind" to them. Now, for those who PVP in their houses, I grant that something like Captain Gunn's Yum machine would be an asset.
Yes, we do!

Many times, after finishing a battle with mobs, many of us port home to use the shared bank, etc. Why NOT heal while we are there?

As you say, the problem with having to find a Life Fountain is that we leave the area and bind to the fountain. Porting home to heal and then logging off means that you don't have to run back to the place where you were fighting, you can be right where you were when you come back to that character.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Could we not purchase a Life fountain for scrip and place it in our homes?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
Yes, we do!

Many times, after finishing a battle with mobs, many of us port home to use the shared bank, etc. Why NOT heal while we are there?

As you say, the problem with having to find a Life Fountain is that we leave the area and bind to the fountain. Porting home to heal and then logging off means that you don't have to run back to the place where you were fighting, you can be right where you were when you come back to that character.

On this subject, we can only respect each other's opinion and agree to disagree. If KI does add this, I won't complain - another way to heal is welcome and useful for those who PVP in their homes.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Oran from Urz on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
Could we not purchase a Life fountain for scrip and place it in our homes?
There was a time very early in the game's release when a Life Fountain housing item was available as you describe, but it was non-functional. This made many players very confused, so it was removed.