Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Houses-Menu chat and other Improvements

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I would like if they brought over some of the Wizard options for chatting about, and in, houses. Right now, it seems to be limited to, "Do you want to see my house?" and ,"Welcome to the crew, Matey."
I'd also like to see them add, under the "Let's meet in..." options, one for "Let's meet in the Party Room." It's a legitimate place people can meet, but we can't say it to menu people, or even mention the Party Room to them. It would be handy to be able to let them know that's where I'm headed to in my house, rather than saying, "Follow me," and hope they do. If I said, "Let's meet in the party room." They could say "no". And I'd not try to lead them there, and know that they aren't interesting in going in there. Given how many people, with chat, port to me in the party room and ask, "Hey where are we?", I'd think the menu people might also be wondering that.

I am hoping house tours are on KI's long list of things to add at some point.
Along with that, I'd like to see an "examine items" option, for seeing what the furnishings are, as the Wizards already have.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If they ever add fishing, I want to see fish in our houses' ponds and streams.
Anyone else have something with houses they'd like to see improved?