Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2014
It's the first time in a long time that I decided to buy a membership and since I have the opportunity I would like to talk about my favorite game Emphasize that this is a personal opinion;going back to the pirate101 theme that I think is a good game and it would be even better if kingsisle had an equal co-determination that w101 in relation to the updates of p101 have been very disappointing in comparison with those of w101. I think apart from other veterans like me that each game received a share equally the balance would be balanced so neither of them would be more important than another but today is not so to stop w101 has higher priarity than p101. good for which a difference more than obia w101 has 14 worlds, pirate101 only has 7 without counting dragonspyre in conclusion I hope it comes not an actulizacion as many say if they want new worlds for pirate this is the correct term in pirate is needed an expansion no actulization.

I hope that this year comes a expansion didna of a game as fun and dynamic as it is p101 I do not want more mini-updates from before 3 to 4 per year kingsisle has been discouraged a lot with this game but even so I still have faith and hope in this game.

please ki do not disappoint me this year I would thank you with all my heart.