Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Using Multiple Pirates In A Crew (Your Pirates)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2013
What if Kingsisle allowed us to not only use one of our characters in our account but we can use multiple characters, for special events. A better example, lets say I had a level 70 Buccaneer and a level 70 Swashbuckler on my account, how cool would it be if I could use them as if they were on the same crew? I know this could be a little overpowering, so I was just saying for a special event. Kingsisle could figure something out on that from there. But just an idea, I really would be curious how that would go! Event as in, some special solo dungeon, a special PvP thing. I wouldn't know how Kingsisle would feel on the regular use on just questing, and bringing that kind of power to a normal PvP. What is everyone else's thoughts on this? My thoughts again on this, I'd think this would be pretty cool. Well rewarding for players with multiple high leveled pirates.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
TheLegendaryPyroma... on Apr 8, 2018 wrote:
What if Kingsisle allowed us to not only use one of our characters in our account but we can use multiple characters, for special events. A better example, lets say I had a level 70 Buccaneer and a level 70 Swashbuckler on my account, how cool would it be if I could use them as if they were on the same crew? I know this could be a little overpowering, so I was just saying for a special event. Kingsisle could figure something out on that from there. But just an idea, I really would be curious how that would go! Event as in, some special solo dungeon, a special PvP thing. I wouldn't know how Kingsisle would feel on the regular use on just questing, and bringing that kind of power to a normal PvP. What is everyone else's thoughts on this? My thoughts again on this, I'd think this would be pretty cool. Well rewarding for players with multiple high leveled pirates.
Your idea poses a big problem. As Kingsisle's system is currently set up you can only play on 1 character at a time, and in 1 only game if your characters are on the same account. If you have 6 pirates and 6 wizards all on the same account, you can only pick 1 of those 12 characters to play on at a time. How would Kingsisle change it so you could log in on the same account twice and even if they did would it pose a lot of security issues?

Ensign
Sep 05, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 9, 2018 wrote:
Your idea poses a big problem. As Kingsisle's system is currently set up you can only play on 1 character at a time, and in 1 only game if your characters are on the same account. If you have 6 pirates and 6 wizards all on the same account, you can only pick 1 of those 12 characters to play on at a time. How would Kingsisle change it so you could log in on the same account twice and even if they did would it pose a lot of security issues?
Was saying, you login once. You select your lead character on Pirate101, go into this "special solo dungeon" then instead of it saying select your crew "Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, Old Scratch, etc..." It would appear your created characters on that account just for Pirate101. So your other characters would spawn in on the combat board, but those characters will appear "offline" the only character receiving the drops and xp is the character you selected. Another example, Hasty Blaze West a swashbuckler on my account, then there is Pedro a musketeer on my account. I chose Blaze, and then selected Pedro to help me, Pedro is offline and won't receive anything, xp gold loot. He acts as one of my companions on the battle field, then disappears after combat. Nothing more, and he won't appear in my companion menu.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
As a concept, it's interesting, but I don't think it would be a feature I would use. I enjoy the variety and capabilites of my crew.