Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer PVP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
Does anybody know the correct way to pvp for bucks. I am doing very bad against all classes. One specific question I have is how to counter assassin's gloom? Also, it is becoming increasingly difficult to rush privy's because of their movement reduction. If possible can someone please explain counter's to all these and how to be effective just in general.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
sidjing on Jan 28, 2018 wrote:
Does anybody know the correct way to pvp for bucks. I am doing very bad against all classes. One specific question I have is how to counter assassin's gloom? Also, it is becoming increasingly difficult to rush privy's because of their movement reduction. If possible can someone please explain counter's to all these and how to be effective just in general.
The biggest tip I can give is spread your team out. Only rarely have yourself and (2?)companions within a 3x3 radius. For swashbuckler poison, there isn't really a counter to it besides the above, but if you have some kind of hidden grant for equipment if they use assassin's shroud, use it. Yes you will still get damage over time, but you will receive less since no one can attack you directly. Emmet's and Exeter's reduce movement is a pain yes, the best you can do is spread out your team, and/or wait out the reduced movement. Finally I dont recommend buffing 5 round buffs if you cant reach the opponents, sure you have highland, but that's only good for one round. If possible grab "Fast" from Morgan (swashbuckler trainer). Good luck fellow Buccaneer.

Fiery Jonathan Nightingale Lvl 70