Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are YOUR memorable battles?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Mine happened just now. I fought a Witchdoctor in the Brawlin' Hall who could summon an army.

When the battle started, me and my crew (Chantal Livingstone, Ridolfo Capoferro, and Ice Runner, my one and only NINJA PIG!) held back for a little while to prepare. In that time, he summoned in a scorpion swarm, a War Golem, and a Skeletal Corsair. I approached them and defeated them. All of them. He summoned in skeleton hoplites. I defeated them. He summoned in three Terror-Cotta Warriors. They exploded. And I still had my crew. His Gracie Conrad summoned a mine. I retreated, but my Silver Buffaloon Chester made it go off. Then things got tricky.

I had defeated his Contessa Argento earlier, but he still had the rest of his crew. I lost Ridolfo Capoferro and my Ninja Pig taking out his Old Scratch and Gracie Conrad, which left me with Chantal Livingstone and him with none. He eventually took her out, but she showed some resilience.

In the end it was just my captain and his. In the end he got me with Mojo Burn and Soulreaver. I lost, but it was still fun.

Afterwards, he told me I used my Musketeer differently from most, because I didn't camp, so my vision wasn't blocked by his army. Then he told my maybe my gear wasn't noobish like he said at the beginning, and then we complemented each other's skills.

That's my memorable PvP moment! What are yours?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Mine is the only time I've ever won in PvP against someone who wasn't my brother. Pretty much I was put against a Witchdoctor and he had an average crew, Bonnie Anne, Old Scratch and someone who I can't remember. He started buffing from old scratch's abilities, but didn't do any summons, I zipped over there and we got him good, only my pet died. He was one of those guys who are very nice about winning, simply saying "Aye" in the chat after I beat him (He was chatless) I still haven't gotten another win literally almost 3 years later.

Ensign
Apr 12, 2019
I fought Alex Deathflame's buck and won on my swash. It was super hard and intense but exciting nonetheless, he's definitely one of the best.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A few years ago I was competing against a friend ( also a SB ) very experienced and well equipped. We wiped out each other's team ( except for my Nausicca ) and he defeated me. He was low on health and he attacked Nausicca, leaving her with maybe 26 health points, she shot him with her last epic shot and I won.
Quite the opposite of "flawless".

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
Let's go back to the times when I didn't have a member. I had a , and it was, obviously, low-leveled. I was fighting a in a practice match, pretty much similar levels.

I don't remember much about the match, but the funny part is, both captains and 2 companions from both teams were out. It was only my Louis and his Emmett. My Louis had REALLY low health, and he would be knocked out with 1 shot. But his Emmett had high health.

BTW Louis comes with Overwatch. You can see where this is going.

I just ran away from him, and he chased me. I got him to yellow health with just Overwatch hits. Eventually he cornered me but by the time he cornered me, we both had red HP bars. But he managed to hit me one time and....

He missed. HE MISSED. I shot him without running away (I couldnt run away anyway) for one time and that was the game-winning shot. Good times.

Stormy Isaac, Level 61