Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Decius' riddle during KI Live

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I saw where Decius asked who said a certain quote in Pirate101, but I am not sure how we were supposed to answer. Were we supposed to guess in the Twitch chat? It was all zooming by so quickly, I could not read most of the comments before they were swept away during the live broadcast.

I don't recall hearing the answer during the later portion of the broadcast, so if I missed it, could someone explain when it was answered. If it wasn't answered, I have a guess, but I won't post it just in case it would be a spoiler.

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on May 31, 2019 wrote:
I saw where Decius asked who said a certain quote in Pirate101, but I am not sure how we were supposed to answer. Were we supposed to guess in the Twitch chat? It was all zooming by so quickly, I could not read most of the comments before they were swept away during the live broadcast.

I don't recall hearing the answer during the later portion of the broadcast, so if I missed it, could someone explain when it was answered. If it wasn't answered, I have a guess, but I won't post it just in case it would be a spoiler.

Thanks!

They did answer it, the NPC who said it was Desmond Argelston ( but only after you talk to him again before going to Santo Pollo, if that makes any sense. )
Insisting that Decius should wear his Eagle mask didn't help with the message, either. But this happens when it's live and not scripted.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thanks - that's who I thought it was. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a clue or something. It's hard to hear Decius when he isn't on camera.

I was hoping it was going to lead to a hint about an undiscovered hybrid - I miss those.