Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Spring has Sprung!

AuthorMessage
Hello Pirate friends! It's Friday, so let's chat about another topic, shall we?

It's Spring, and as someone who is a notorious cold-weather-hater, I can't be more pleased with the warmer winds in the skyways. Also, I'm excited about all the new fun Spring things all around the Spiral, like the new Butterfly Swarm mount, the Cyan Marshadillio pet, and the new Sea Dragon pet in PVP!

So, my question this week is this - what is your favorite thing about Springtime in The Spiral?

May the winds be kind and warm on your journeys,

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
My favorite thing about Spring in the Spiral... hmm... I do like the Spring pets, like the Chocolopes and Marshadillows.

It would be nice to have a special Spring Ship in the Crown Shop - like the Haunted and the Beluga Galleons, a pretty ship would be a great addition to my collection.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Professor Falmea on Mar 23, 2018 wrote:

It's Spring, and as someone who is a notorious cold-weather-hater, I can't be more pleased with the warmer winds in the skyways. Also, I'm excited about all the new fun Spring things all around the Spiral, like the new Butterfly Swarm mount, the Cyan Marshadillio pet, and the new Sea Dragon pet in PVP!

So, my question this week is this - what is your favorite thing about Springtime in The Spiral?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
The hope that something new is coming our way for P101 - new story,, side content, bundles and packs; so far, I've been very disappointed.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

The fact that it's Spring!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

I must admit that the sea dragon is very cute!

anecorbie - we've got some things in various levels of development right now, but nothing I can share yet, I'm afraid. Stay tuned.

Also keep an eye out for something new this weekend... it is a double holiday...

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Professor Falmea on Mar 29, 2018 wrote:
anecorbie - we've got some things in various levels of development right now, but nothing I can share yet, I'm afraid. Stay tuned.

Also keep an eye out for something new this weekend... it is a double holiday...
Thanks for posting, Professor. Happy Easter!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Thank you for the reply, looking forward to seeing it! Hmm, I wonder how the smart & creative designers at KI will combine the two?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012

i for one LOVE this answer..

to me it means things that are brewing will be worth the wait, not just the odd jen-inspired jar of dirt mount, coiled springs shoes that vault us into the air, or a giant rainbow slinky mount we belly surf on..no it means that we're getting something long-anticipated and special..maybe even a game-changing player-base boosting needed side system or the grand prize, new story continuation.. either way it gives me hope :) and that my friends is worth more than all the gold in those dusty mines of cool ranch..

i'd love to re-discover mom's treasure maps, or have side worlds to explore..even better if we also get some perks like home storage vaults or being able to lock items

stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011

*Insert ice wizard fizzle noise*

Anyways, i'm not too sure what is my favorite thing about Springtime in The Spiral, probably the April Phule's day mounts. I hope some time we get a jar of dirt mount

Btw, I kinda wonder what Phule thinks about April Fool's day, due to a certain homophone

Ensign
May 24, 2015
my favorite thing is the cool mounts and pets.

Amber hawksong on Apr 1, 2018 wrote:
*Insert ice wizard fizzle noise*

Anyways, i'm not too sure what is my favorite thing about Springtime in The Spiral, probably the April Phule's day mounts. I hope some time we get a jar of dirt mount

Btw, I kinda wonder what Phule thinks about April Fool's day, due to a certain homophone
I couldn't pass that one up without asking Phule himself. Half of him is annoyed with the fact that everyone is trying to steal his thunder for a day, but the other half LOVES it!

New topic coming up shortly!