Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane - Final Battle.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Must say I am impressed, I was kinda missing bishops leech ability but then I figured that it could kinda make the battle impossible to finish (him leeching off kane when kane is immune to everything until every other guy gets killed) I was wondering when a challenge would pop up on this game, and boy this is going to take me some time to strategies something to work here, especially with a witchdoctor.
Great job on this battle, though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
Must say I am impressed, I was kinda missing bishops leech ability but then I figured that it could kinda make the battle impossible to finish (him leeching off kane when kane is immune to everything until every other guy gets killed) I was wondering when a challenge would pop up on this game, and boy this is going to take me some time to strategies something to work here, especially with a witchdoctor.
Great job on this battle, though.
Yes, wasn't it wonderful how the battle was planned out as a chess match? ( Very unique and challenging. )

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Ok, here's my opinions on this fight
1. The Queen :
By Far, the worst of the batch as she moved the entire way to our side, you want to kill her first always.
2. Armada Marines
these vary on the amount of people you're with (solo = 2, duo = 4, trio = 6, full run = 8, it's usually easier to trio it all) these you need to kill next because they can get a courtly promotion! You don't want another queen!
3. Rooke
- I say him next because but beaware because whenever you hit him 'castle' pops up and makes kane do to an adjacent square! Yikes!
4. Bishop, he's not as bad since he doesn't have leech anymore, he's an regular opponent besides his little summons.
5. Deacon, he isn't that bad, treat him as a regular opponent
6. Kane, you can start hitting him earlier on, but once he's low to the point where anything can kill him, he becomes immune until everyone else dies. So he usually foolishly picks a fight with El Toro (cue annoying trumpets) and gets down to that health faster, so.
I see it best to kill them all in this order, honestly.