Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for OEJ about the Duomo Battle

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I recently ran through the Duomo Battle while "Field Testing" the new Spirit Companion pack. I recall that the second half of that battle the enemy are a mix of Royal Guards and Battle Angels. Yet, in that second half all I got were Battle Angels, has this battle been changed?
( BTW, the Spirits did very well, my praise to the developers! )

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
I recently ran through the Duomo Battle while "Field Testing" the new Spirit Companion pack. I recall that the second half of that battle the enemy are a mix of Royal Guards and Battle Angels. Yet, in that second half all I got were Battle Angels, has this battle been changed?
( BTW, the Spirits did very well, my praise to the developers! )
Were you solo both times? I've wondered in a few rare fights, if the enemy type is selected by what pirate classes are facing them, in order to present a special challenge to balance our abilities. If it's not that, maybe what you face has a random element to it. Good question though. I think I've seen different mixes in that fight, but I don't remember well enough to be sure.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
Were you solo both times? I've wondered in a few rare fights, if the enemy type is selected by what pirate classes are facing them, in order to present a special challenge to balance our abilities. If it's not that, maybe what you face has a random element to it. Good question though. I think I've seen different mixes in that fight, but I don't remember well enough to be sure.
I've soloed that dungeon on all my classes ( across 2 accounts ); and always got a mix of Guards with Battle Angels in the second part of that fight.
If this has changed, maybe it was a response to those who said this dungeon was too hard and KI gave an "easier" enemy for the second half.