Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So, I'm planning out my solo on Kane's court.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Call me crazy, but I believe I might've came up with a strategy from watching a few duos/solos of this dungeon that could work, requires a heck load of farming moo machu, but I think this could work
Gear Setup :
Hat : I'm thinking on this, I currently use hoodoo bundle (except boots, I use level 60 witchdoctor moo boots right now) but, I think that the hoodoo bundle hat can fit in with my other sets
Outfit: Captain Blood's Jacket, I need to do some heavy farming, but those blood flames can easily counter the marine's charges, and since only two remain, that makes it easy for me.
Boots : Imperial boots, Frozen Tide can stall out for me, so I can do some buffing, could work out
Weapon: either staff of power, or nefarious staff summons can make a great distraction, great.
Rings, Totems, Etc, - I may want to use some valors fortress/ revive type gear here, but a moo ring with another blast/jobus embrace might work here
Companions :
Old Scratch : buffs for the blood flames for an early strike, and other buffs will help my spells as well.
Gracie Conrad : The Queen takes her time, but eventually moves across the map, her mine can counter this, and I think I can eliminate her fairly early on.
Bonnie Anne: I may switch her out for someone else, but I do need a reliable shot.
Still working on the strategy, but I think I can get this done with good planning.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
Call me crazy, but I believe I might've came up with a strategy from watching a few duos/solos of this dungeon that could work, requires a heck load of farming moo machu, but I think this could work
Gear Setup :
Hat : I'm thinking on this, I currently use hoodoo bundle (except boots, I use level 60 witchdoctor moo boots right now) but, I think that the hoodoo bundle hat can fit in with my other sets
Outfit: Captain Blood's Jacket, I need to do some heavy farming, but those blood flames can easily counter the marine's charges, and since only two remain, that makes it easy for me.
Boots : Imperial boots, Frozen Tide can stall out for me, so I can do some buffing, could work out
Weapon: either staff of power, or nefarious staff summons can make a great distraction, great.
Rings, Totems, Etc, - I may want to use some valors fortress/ revive type gear here, but a moo ring with another blast/jobus embrace might work here
Companions :
Old Scratch : buffs for the blood flames for an early strike, and other buffs will help my spells as well.
Gracie Conrad : The Queen takes her time, but eventually moves across the map, her mine can counter this, and I think I can eliminate her fairly early on.
Bonnie Anne: I may switch her out for someone else, but I do need a reliable shot.
Still working on the strategy, but I think I can get this done with good planning.
Good Luck
Go over your Doubloons, you'll need summons, criticals, Glacier, weapon damage, gale ( any push ).
Get a shield for Old Scratch! ( if you have a totem with Valor's, use it on him. ) If the AI places him in the front line, move him to the back!
Instead of having Gracie use her mine, have her summon the Golem first round ( it has Hold the Line ) and can stop Queen in her tracks. ( Save the mine for Rooke. )
You do not need a shooter, you need a heavy hitter ( or a hidden buckler ). Ratbeard or Contessa.
It is crucial to destroy the Marines first ( and Queen if you can ).
If you have Blood Flames, that would work nicely for them.
Remember that Rooke, Bishop & Kane have a preemptive strike against WD powers. And Bishop has Witch Hunter.