Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best places for XP points for level 65 and over?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2015
Hi there,

I'm sure this question has been posted as a thread already but I am at level 68 and the high XP quests are too strong for me.

What is a good strategy for gaining XP? Other than fighting in Aquila over and over (and over) again...and special places?

I appreciate any pointers!

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Hi there!

It's probably NOT your pirate's level that is the problem with high level questing, but your COMPANIONS. Have you trained them all up, chosen the best Epic Talents for them, and are you using the appropriate team for your pirate's class versus the enemies you are facing?

Many players have had to re-learn what they got used to as they were questing through Aquila and scramble to figure out new strategies for the Calabrian Skyway and Florenza quests. Don't forget you can also use Team Up to find some help with those harder battles. If you aren't finding help, feel free to post over on Pirate101 Central or other fansites to find other players.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ash4kh on Aug 26, 2021 wrote:
Hi there,

I'm sure this question has been posted as a thread already but I am at level 68 and the high XP quests are too strong for me.

What is a good strategy for gaining XP? Other than fighting in Aquila over and over (and over) again...and special places?

Have you done all the side quests in the other worlds? You could very easily be level 70 before finishing Aquila; so if there are any side quests you've ignored, do those. There are a few easier side quests in Valencia2 you could do - some offer 1000 EXP and a good amount of gold.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
ash4kh on Aug 26, 2021 wrote:
Hi there,

Well, where are you in the game? Presumably in Aquila and beyond- is the "too strong" area for you Florenza, and VA2? What class are you, while there are some sides in Mooshu worth doing, they won't sustain you. Each class has a certain way to make the "harder" content more manageable for them, however.