Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Access my Master Account

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 25, 2013
This is my first time in 7 years directly buying Crowns for my account(used prepaid cards before). When I try to check out, it asks me for my Master Password. Despite my best attempts, I don't recall what that password is, so I ask them to send an email to my Master Account. Therein lies my problem: I do not remember what that email, or even my whole Master Account, is. And there is a likelihood it is under my mom's information, and she is unfortunately no longer with us. In short, my process for accessing my Master Account is currently especially difficult, and I would like some assistance finding out what my Master Account is, and changing it's information so I have better access to it.

Administrator
JohnQTeets on Jun 16, 2020 wrote:
This is my first time in 7 years directly buying Crowns for my account(used prepaid cards before). When I try to check out, it asks me for my Master Password. Despite my best attempts, I don't recall what that password is, so I ask them to send an email to my Master Account. Therein lies my problem: I do not remember what that email, or even my whole Master Account, is. And there is a likelihood it is under my mom's information, and she is unfortunately no longer with us. In short, my process for accessing my Master Account is currently especially difficult, and I would like some assistance finding out what my Master Account is, and changing it's information so I have better access to it.
Hi Kotor,

Please contact support at support@pirate101.com using another email address, explain the concern and link them this forum thread.

Then respond also to this thread with the support ticket # you should automatically receive in email so we can confirm your account and support ticket.

Thanks!