Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character Transfer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2021
I'm trying to figure out how to transfer my character from my sisters old account to my new one but the wording of one of the requirements is a bit confusing (both accounts have a Membership for a 1 year term). Does this mean that we would both need an active year long membership, or would it mean that we would need a total time of having a year of membership done previously, some combination or something else entirely?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lokhir on Dec 4, 2021 wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to transfer my character from my sisters old account to my new one but the wording of one of the requirements is a bit confusing (both accounts have a Membership for a 1 year term). Does this mean that we would both need an active year long membership, or would it mean that we would need a total time of having a year of membership done previously, some combination or something else entirely?
I believe you would have to create a new account and buy a membership for it. I suggest that you contact Support for details and help in transferring your character
Also, be sure to remove any gear from the shared bank that you need into your character's bank.