Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Couple Questions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 24, 2019
1. Can you dip into/have both Cowards Bane and Cheap Shot at the same time?
I've dipped into Slashy/Staffy weapons since Privateers and Witchdoctors share Will benefits and only Cheap Shot seems to be casting. My weapon currently is "Manchu Set". Id trained Staffy Weapons 1/2 and Spooky 1/2 since I'd noticed both Heals and Gunnerys used Spell Power and Staffy Weapons could let me have more range since I want to be like a Jade like in W101 and stand back, sending support out to Teammates.

2. Is this game beatable without Teammates?
I'd considered blasting through the Game with JUST Henchmen, Hyper Elixirs, etc. and have WITHOUT using them only experienced "minor" difficulties only in "Boss Dungeons".

3. How do you train a Pet's Power Stat?
It's saying it could boost Damage on Talents or Powers.
(If the Power stat is not for PvE, is it for Pet Sparring?)

4. Is there a way to shut off the Party Barge side quests?
Its becoming annoying to look for quests, interfering with Quests to look for when I KNOW and SEEN that I had some quests to collect in Other Worlds and it only come up with those Party Barge quests that you complete and they keep reactivating. Can Kingsisle make this optional like Wiz does for Daily Assignments and NOT show up immediately when you look for Quests?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
JValhalla on Sep 13, 2020 wrote:
1. Can you dip into/have both Cowards Bane and Cheap Shot at the same time?
I've dipped into Slashy/Staffy weapons since Privateers and Witchdoctors share Will benefits and only Cheap Shot seems to be casting. My weapon currently is "Manchu Set". Id trained Staffy Weapons 1/2 and Spooky 1/2 since I'd noticed both Heals and Gunnerys used Spell Power and Staffy Weapons could let me have more range since I want to be like a Jade like in W101 and stand back, sending support out to Teammates.

2. Is this game beatable without Teammates?
I'd considered blasting through the Game with JUST Henchmen, Hyper Elixirs, etc. and have WITHOUT using them only experienced "minor" difficulties only in "Boss Dungeons".

3. How do you train a Pet's Power Stat?
It's saying it could boost Damage on Talents or Powers.
(If the Power stat is not for PvE, is it for Pet Sparring?)

4. Is there a way to shut off the Party Barge side quests?
Its becoming annoying to look for quests, interfering with Quests to look for when I KNOW and SEEN that I had some quests to collect in Other Worlds and it only come up with those Party Barge quests that you complete and they keep reactivating. Can Kingsisle make this optional like Wiz does for Daily Assignments and NOT show up immediately when you look for Quests?
Gosh, this is an older thread and I can't believe no replies answered any of your questions, JValhalla!

1. You can "have" any power/talent combinations you want, but whether they would both trigger is something to experiment with. I haven't seen anyone post about trying this combination before. Please reply and let me know how it went.

2. In the early days of the game, I remember someone purposely benched all of his companions to try to literally solo the game, and he got pretty far. It would be much more expensive using elixirs and Henchpeople instead of your free teammates, though, which is probably why no one does it. As a difficulty challenge, I think it's do-able.

3. Power is gained by feeding your pet snacks that it likes/loves. Most people don't bother, because yes, it is strictly for pet sparring (cheering).

4. Accept the quests from the Ambassadors and never do them. That's the only way to "shut them off" from being in the search.

Hopefully you already figured all of this out, and so I'm only posting this in case someone else had similar questions. Maybe I'll go start a baby Privateer for the Cheap Shot/Coward's Bane combo attempt.