Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Heat Metal

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
I am interested in farming for witchdoctor gear that has a Heat Metal card. Unfortunately, the Wiki is not available to help with this inquiry. Can someone please list witchdoctor gear that has a Heat Metal card, including 1) the gear type and specific name, 2) the boss who drops it, and 3) the location of the boss who drops it. Anyone's assistance providing this information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Agrippa Greatcoat, dropped by Kane in the Great Machine.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
There are four known items that give the Heat Metal ability, dropped by Kane or Captain Hande:

Agrippa Greatcoat - outfit

Benandanti Necklace - charm (also available from turning in a Party Barge quest)

Benandanti Signet - ring (not confirmed to drop, but confirmed from Party Barge)

Magus' Golden Globo - totem (also available from Party Barge)

I hope this is helpful for you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Halloween Chick on Oct 7, 2021 wrote:
There are four known items that give the Heat Metal ability, dropped by Kane or Captain Hande:

Agrippa Greatcoat - outfit

Benandanti Necklace - charm (also available from turning in a Party Barge quest)

Benandanti Signet - ring (not confirmed to drop, but confirmed from Party Barge)

Magus' Golden Globo - totem (also available from Party Barge)

I hope this is helpful for you.

I wondered about Capt. Hande, btw, Capt. Hande is from your Presideo companion's level 67 promotion. He's found in the pirate cave at the end of Devilfish Hollow.

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Thank you so much for this information - Much appreciated!!!