Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jack-O-Lantern Eyepatch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2021
So, ever since the 9th birthday event started in the game, I have been looking for a certain eyepatch named Jack-O-Lantern Eyepatch which supposedly can drop from the presents that are scattered around Skull Island during October and I have been doing this since the event started and I have gotten every single birthday pet from the presents but not a single jack-o-lantern eyepatch so I am starting to wonder if it a rare drop or is it only available during Halloween. This is the first time I have been here for P101's birthday and I am curious if there is going to be a Halloween event this year since this event makes the game so much fun when I get bored. I looked on the P101 wiki and here is what it said on the Jack-O-Lantern Eyepatch page: Promotional Source:

One of several eyepatches that can be found in the [Holiday Gift Boxes (October)].

This item is only available during the Halloween event.

So, that is the only info I have on this one item and as you can see it is very vague on the description since P101's birthday is also in October and does not state that it can/can't be dropped from the birthday event. I would really like to have an answer for this hunt and I know drops are random (which I know from experience when I got Captain Blood's Jacket in Miranda for so long only to get it in 3 tries months later)

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Unfortunately, it sounds like you are suffering from bad luck and the inverse relationship between how much you want the "one thing" and whether the game will give it to you or not.

This eyepatch has never been reported as dropped by any boss, so continuing to open Birthday Presents is the only method that will hopefully one day reward you with success.

Ensign
May 20, 2021
Halloween Chick on Oct 7, 2021 wrote:
Unfortunately, it sounds like you are suffering from bad luck and the inverse relationship between how much you want the "one thing" and whether the game will give it to you or not.

This eyepatch has never been reported as dropped by any boss, so continuing to open Birthday Presents is the only method that will hopefully one day reward you with success.

Ain't that the truth cause it was the same for when I was trying to get the birthday balloonfish pet when I did eventually get it. But now with the Halloween Event in full gear, I might as well try my luck again and it gives me more enjoyment since I get to ride my most favorite mount: Giant Spider.