Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Conrad Companion from Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
In the test realm C. Conrad, the new companion, had a nice mechanical man she could place into battles. Why did they not include in the real game?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I guess it was on test for a while, but Kingsisle decided that it needs some more work to be done, because it wasn't truly ready yet, so they decided to give it a little more work done before they could give Gracie Conrad her mechanical man back in live. Don't worry. She will have it back soon. Count on that.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
tasha1946 on May 27, 2013 wrote:
In the test realm C. Conrad, the new companion, had a nice mechanical man she could place into battles. Why did they not include in the real game?
Gracie Conrad still can obtain her War Golem. However it is now part of a side story that will promote her into having it. The quest, I don't remember the name, is given by a Dog Officer in the War Room prior to defeating Rooke. Once you complete the quest line, Gracie will promote to gain her War Golem summon.

Hope that helps!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Gracie Conrad still can obtain her War Golem. However it is now part of a side story that will promote her into having it. The quest, I don't remember the name, is given by a Dog Officer in the War Room prior to defeating Rooke. Once you complete the quest line, Gracie will promote to gain her War Golem summon.

Hope that helps!
Wait... Gracie Conrad gets the War Golem on her first promotion quest? Really? What level? I should have known! Well, so much for my theory.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2012
Thanks. I'm glad Gracie will eventually get her man back.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 27, 2013 wrote:

Hope that helps!
It is a main quest.