Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Witchdocter plan

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
Okay so I have found a great plan for ! So this plan requires

Old scratch( it would be best if you use him after promotion because you would want his buffs)

The rest can just be different types along with other

Step 2: summon your minions after buffing your

Finally When the minions are summoned instead of them being the same level as you are right at that time they will be higher level than you.

If anyone needs a guide of help comment on this and I will try my best to explain.

This subject I want the creators of pirate101 to confirm that I didn't do any hack, glitches, or anything that wasn't attended to happen so please read this thank you very much

Hopefully this isn't some type of glitch so if anyone of the forum has a problem then please explain to me that this wasn't allowed then i'll stop this thank you very much

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Rad pirate flare on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
Okay so I have found a great plan for ! So this plan requires

Old scratch( it would be best if you use him after promotion because you would want his buffs)

The rest can just be different types along with other

Step 2: summon your minions after buffing your

Finally When the minions are summoned instead of them being the same level as you are right at that time they will be higher level than you.

If anyone needs a guide of help comment on this and I will try my best to explain.

This subject I want the creators of pirate101 to confirm that I didn't do any hack, glitches, or anything that wasn't attended to happen so please read this thank you very much

Hopefully this isn't some type of glitch so if anyone of the forum has a problem then please explain to me that this wasn't allowed then i'll stop this thank you very much
No glitch, no hack. Congratulations, you've discovered the thing Scratch does best!

P.S. - dis be not just for your minions... your spell attacks be more powerful when you wait for Ol' Scratch to work him art.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Secretly I'm a witchdoctor in disguise..... Cat's out of the bag now...... (Blind Mew what were you doing in there?)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
I know about the attacks because mojo reaver get a massive boost up