Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your favorite world music

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy pirates!

As the title says above, what is your favorite world music? I was inspired by GuyFromSchool to write this because he did a thread about where kingsisle gets their music. My favorite world music is Mooshu's music. So, what's yours?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Cool Ranch
Cool Ranch
Cool Ranch
Cool Ranch

And number 1 is....

COOL RANCH!!!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Heh, now that I think about it, Cool Ranch music is pretty good! I would still have to go for Mooshu's music, and a little bit of Marleybone and Skull Island

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Well they're all good but if I had to chose just one it would have to be Cool Ranch.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
my favorite is the Marlybone music. It adds a real sense of seriousness that p101 needed in Marlybone.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Hey everyone,
My favorite music is from Skull Island. It has a very pirate like feel and Jonah Town has great upbeat music.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
My favorite world music is the theme for jonatown,flotsam,scrimshaw... any major town in scull island besides skull island.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2014
okay guys my favorite music is from skull island xol akmul area.
AZTECA Forever.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Cool Ranch or Marleybone. I especially love Marleybone's skyway theme.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Dogsrock5656 on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
Cool Ranch or Marleybone. I especially love Marleybone's skyway theme.
Cool Ranch is my favorite music and Marleybone is my second favorite.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Themagerhonor on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy pirates!

As the title says above, what is your favorite world music? I was inspired by GuyFromSchool to write this because he did a thread about where kingsisle gets their music. My favorite world music is Mooshu's music. So, what's yours?
It's definitely Cool Ranch Skyway Battle music and Marleybone's Skyway Battle music for me! I have to say, Valencia's Skyway Music matches my mood which is usually everyday!

Level 70 Merciless Richard Chamberlain
Level 66 Fearless Richard Chamberlain
Level 65 Charming Richard Nightingale
Level 65 Merciless Richard Nightingale
Level 65 Reckless Richard Chamberlain
Level 19 Bloody Richard Morgan

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Themagerhonor on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy pirates!

Hello, TheMagerHonor! My favorite Pirate101 music would have to be Cool Ranch. After that, it is most certainly MooShu and then Valencia.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 60 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 (and rising!) Privateer

Ensign
Mar 29, 2010
It's not exactly a "world" music, but my favorite ditty is the tune in the Saloons in Cool Ranch.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
My fave world music has to be Mooshu's, but Marleybone's skyway theme is tied with that!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is my top four world music, these are in my humble opinion the most inspiring sound i have heard.

1.Valencia 2 battle music-This music spell final to those who are not prepare,however those who can endure the intense, ( and sometimes forsaking ) battle, this one will leave an impression of overcoming difficult challenges.

2.Marlyebone battle music- Now this is my favorite battle music for a long time, until one battle music top this one.This music keeps me going and also much more dynamic then it's wizard counter part.

3.Skull Island sky way world-It's a very pirate like theme, it remind me of sailing in the open ocean.It never get old listening, to this iconic melody.

4.Cool Ranch in the Copper Roost sky way-It's a relaxing sound when played in the sunset/sunrise, in the desert landscape.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
It's not world music but I've noticed the tower of moo manchu is very similar to the "Crossed Swords" track from pirates of rhe caribbean. You have to pay close attention to hear it because it's in only a few seconds of the moo theme but it's definitely there.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
If I had to choose... My favourite music would be from Marleybone or Valencia. Both have a nice sense of tone. However, my overall favourite would be Valencia.

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
1.Aquila battle music
2.cool ranch battle music
3.Marleybone battle music

Those are my three favorites but I like the others too

Hardy Portia Zest- level 67- Buccaneer

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I like the music in Cool Ranch, but since Skull Island was home, I think its music will always be iconic with Pirate101.

1AthenaGirl1

Ensign
Apr 24, 2010
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
I LOVE the Valencia sky way music. It has a chilling cool feel knowing Kane could near.......