Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what creature ?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
i was wondering what creature in aquila do you like hm aha i think either the manticore or the minotaur
ruthless luke armstrong

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
i was wondering what creature in aquila do you like hm aha i think either the manticore or the minotaur
ruthless luke armstrong
Satyrs, I want one for my Witchdoctor & a Siren for my swashbuckler.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
ruthless luke armstrong
The Hydra! Definitely the Hydra. Not only for the difficulty, but also for the bugs! Back in the day, the Hydra was the most incredibly glitched fight in the entire game, it was infamous for it! I wonder if those old bugs are still around...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
The Hydra! Definitely the Hydra. Not only for the difficulty, but also for the bugs! Back in the day, the Hydra was the most incredibly glitched fight in the entire game, it was infamous for it! I wonder if those old bugs are still around...
I hope NOT...

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
I hope NOT...
I fought the Hydra a couple times, and there did not seem to be any bugs. Everything went as normal. I believe I can conclude the Hydra to be FIXED. (Also, does beating the Hydra three times in a row without losing a single companion qualify as an achievement?)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL TROLL TROLL
TROLL
OGRE no wait TROLL
TROLL TROLL
TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
yeah hydra i hope none of the bugs are around

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 19, 2019 wrote:
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL TROLL TROLL
TROLL
OGRE no wait TROLL
TROLL TROLL
TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL
ok i don't like troll

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
ok i don't like troll
Troll! They hard to beat. They tricks yous. I rememburs havin' trubble with 'em onse. They hard.

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
anecorbie on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
Satyrs, I want one for my Witchdoctor & a Siren for my swashbuckler.
I would love a siren companion, and I think the satyr would be a cool addition (since witchdoctors hardly get any good companions in the first place), but it all reminds me too much of beating them up for Eagilles' wine. *Shivers* I've had more companions die in those fights than I would've like.

Also, in par with the newest update, can we PLEASE get a drop rate adjustment on the majority of Aquilian enemies? Defeating 16 Stymphalian Birds for 4 incense is not my type of "fun." Aye, and don't get me started on the centaurs either.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen...I present the winners of the 'Who's your favorite creature in Aquila' contest....
*suspenseful theme*
  1. The Hydra!
  2. Sirens!
  3. (sadly) Cyclops tied with the Minotaur...