Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could have one pet that doesn't exsist yet

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
I would like to see a pet sky squid like in aq

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Pet Least Weasel or Stoat/Ermine

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I feel like the scrimshaw drake is an awesome pet that has a really bad set for morphing. I wish they could have some sort of new pet that is a mix between the Scrimshaw drake and any corrupted pet, call it the Corrupted Drake, and give it some awesome Powers, like Grants Turn the Tide and Charming Gaze and Bloodsucker. I really like the drake but combat wise, its hard to get a good one. Also have the regular one be powered up by that one standard that boosts the undead. It is literally made of bones.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I was going to add rock crab on the pet wish list, but this pet is already in the crown shop. Here are 3 more on the wish list.

9.Cthulhu- You may have seen it in the pet show, the green squid like figure with a wing on the back of it's neck and tentacle " bread." This would be a a great pet to have, although rear and very powerful. If trained well it will be a pirate's best friend.

10.Ophidian archer- This could be a cool pet. The same green female snake we are battling in that world. I don't want to spoil for new players or pirates l who love surprises.

11.Skeleton Mammoth - An undead pet that was brought back to life, of unknown cause.I picture this pet with corded bones, as if it's buried for a long time and a dark aura surround this pet.I wonder what power this pet have ?

This volume 3 of my wishlist of pets hope you enjoy this post.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
I was going to add rock crab on the pet wish list, but this pet is already in the crown shop. Here are 3 more on the wish list.

9.Cthulhu- You may have seen it in the pet show, the green squid like figure with a wing on the back of it's neck and tentacle " bread." This would be a a great pet to have, although rear and very powerful. If trained well it will be a pirate's best friend.

10.Ophidian archer- This could be a cool pet. The same green female snake we are battling in that world. I don't want to spoil for new players or pirates l who love surprises.

11.Skeleton Mammoth - An undead pet that was brought back to life, of unknown cause.I picture this pet with corded bones, as if it's buried for a long time and a dark aura surround this pet.I wonder what power this pet have ?

This volume 3 of my wishlist of pets hope you enjoy this post.
I like everything except Cthulhu, x shudder x who needs an elder god on their crew? Donkey Hotay must like him too.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
How about a yum fruit? I don't know what it could really do but just for laughs.

Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
Fairy, fairy, fairy...... Thats what I wanted for my whole life
Or we have steam golems why not Celestian Tech androids a more futuritic robots

Ensign
Jan 31, 2015
Buccaneer Boy on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates! I was just wondering what pets would you like to see in the game either as a hybrid or a First Generation pet. I would like to have a Leopard Shark pet. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. Who knows, maybe Kingsisle will listen.

Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,
it would be an squirrel

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Ever since I saw the first cat-like pet on here, I've been missing heckhounds from wizard :( I know I could just PLAY wizard but still...

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Ok well first i would like a......

Snow Leopard: might be a hybrid between black tiger and i dont know the other one
then a ............

Dragonfire owl:another hybrid between mechanical owl and celestial dragon

Ensign
Jun 14, 2014
Alright, its probably safe to agree that pirates are some tough cookies . So why not give us pirates a gritty mongoose pet to go along with our yoho macho? Would be pretty dandy to have the king of ferocity at our side.

Hope to see one of those lil dynamite critters hanging in the spiral in the future.
Understandably though, I know Decius personally tames each new pet and a mongoose, sure if anything, wouldn't be a picnic but may the force be with you Decius if ye attempt it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PYR08 on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
Alright, its probably safe to agree that pirates are some tough cookies . So why not give us pirates a gritty mongoose pet to go along with our yoho macho? Would be pretty dandy to have the king of ferocity at our side.

Hope to see one of those lil dynamite critters hanging in the spiral in the future.
Understandably though, I know Decius personally tames each new pet and a mongoose, sure if anything, wouldn't be a picnic but may the force be with you Decius if ye attempt it.
Hi Pyro8, welcome to the message boards.
A mongoose sure does sound like a fun pet. Someone to play with Baar's ferrets.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2015
Cerberus Cat! Three headed feline

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Can i have a dog pet I am so attached to my real life one why not have a miniature black lab with an Elvis lip (Puerto Rico rescue dog, though he is so nice i doubt he needed rescue.) Dogs are perfect they could bite, jump and be so cute the enemy can't hit them. I would love some move where the owner throws a ball or something and the pet chases it knocking the enemy down it could happen right? Fetch the idea Decius!

Ensign
May 31, 2014
the midnightpirate on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
I would like to see a pet sky squid like in aq
My parents were eaten by a sky squid. Lol i want a wolf pet, is there a wolf pet? there should be. -Wolf

Ensign
May 31, 2014
Also, i'm a pirate , i need a parrot. Why don't i have a parrot

Ensign
Feb 15, 2010
I have some random ideas.

hoggle+labor golem= potbelly pig
Ram-a-lam+iguana(or orchid chameleon)=horned lizard
Ram-a-lam+stormtiger shark=thunderhoof

I'm sure i'll think up some more

sincerely,
a guy with too much free time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
bruno mars on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
I have some random ideas.

hoggle+labor golem= potbelly pig
Ram-a-lam+iguana(or orchid chameleon)=horned lizard
Ram-a-lam+stormtiger shark=thunderhoof

I'm sure i'll think up some more

sincerely,
a guy with too much free time
Hi Bruno, welcome to the message boards.
I just ADORE your Potbelly Pig idea. VERY clever.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
I would like to have more a mythological pets like a orthurus ,medusa/gorgon and a basilisk/leviathan.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
More octopuses.
Fire lizard + inky octopus(or any octopus) =pyropus
Ice lizard + octopus = cyropus
Ebon spectre + octopus= necropus

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before, but I would like to see a hybrid from this pairing.

Inky Octopus x Stormtiger Shark = Hum-bolt Squid

I am also quite fond of birds, so maybe a Condor...yeah, a condor would be a fantastic pet (and a peacock too). Oh and also it seems fitting that, being pirates, we should have an Aarrrdvark. And I kind of would like a camel pet, or at least a llama.

Just thought of another potential hybrid that I would like to see added.

Golden Stingtail x Thresher Shark = Stingray

And maybe a special holiday hybrid for halloween:

Jackalope x Glowfish = Jack-O-Lantern Maybe a glowfish shaped pumpkin with Jackalope tail, a crazy grin, wearing a patch and sporting some antlers-- with candy corn on the ends. You know, something waaaaaay out there!

Well, that's it....for now!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
armada gold chicken pet, or a gold chicken pet, or a armada chicken pet (you get the idea...)

Ensign
Sep 11, 2010
I liked to have a shark thats in armor and has a huge sword and looks like a knight or i could have it as a companion either way makes no difference to me.

Andrew 65

Ensign
May 30, 2010
We need a pet that's like a miniature version of Death from Cool Ranch Part 2, it would be awesome kind of like the wraith from wizards.