Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for staffy/shooty pet pref. burst, mojo echo, ow, mojo rising

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 22, 2013
Been a while since I played so i never got around to morphing a good pet. been addicted lately and would love the extra talents if anyone wants to help me out. trying to make an op spooky musketeer!

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I can morph. Have several pets good for staffy/shooty.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2015
ThriftyTiffanyWebb
Can we please morph?
I've been looking for a shooty staffy pet for years. But most of my friends with good pets have stopped playing the game entirely.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
FortuneLeoVX on Jun 26, 2022 wrote:
ThriftyTiffanyWebb
Can we please morph?
I've been looking for a shooty staffy pet for years. But most of my friends with good pets have stopped playing the game entirely.
Of course! Name a day/time and I'll meet you in the tent. What's your pirate's name so I'll know you or in case I just happen to run into you in the meantime?

I do wish there was a private message option here to expedite things without having to wait days for posts to show up.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2015
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jun 28, 2022 wrote:
Of course! Name a day/time and I'll meet you in the tent. What's your pirate's name so I'll know you or in case I just happen to run into you in the meantime?

I do wish there was a private message option here to expedite things without having to wait days for posts to show up.
Thanks!
My pirate's name is Dante, a max level musket running a shooty staffy build.
To be honest whatever time works for you is fine.
Here's my friend finder code: T9D6THRK

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
FortuneLeoVX on Jun 30, 2022 wrote:
Thanks!
My pirate's name is Dante, a max level musket running a shooty staffy build.
To be honest whatever time works for you is fine.
Here's my friend finder code: T9D6THRK
As it takes days for our messages to post here this code was already expired. Maybe this one will get posted sooner: THZF5APD

My shooty/staffy is on my max witch Black Bailey Webb. I'll keep a look out for you when I'm on.

The rest of the week is pretty busy for me but I'll try to be on as much as I can Saturday and Sunday.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jul 6, 2022 wrote:
As it takes days for our messages to post here this code was already expired. Maybe this one will get posted sooner: THZF5APD

My shooty/staffy is on my max witch Black Bailey Webb. I'll keep a look out for you when I'm on.

The rest of the week is pretty busy for me but I'll try to be on as much as I can Saturday and Sunday.
I'll be back multiple times today to make sure your code gets through.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
NobleOtter on Jul 8, 2022 wrote:
I'll be back multiple times today to make sure your code gets through.
Thank you! He was able to use the code in time and we were able to get the morphing done.