Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Purring Pets(eggs)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
In the update notes we were promised lots of new hybrids as well as different egg types, one of the egg types was Purring pets(eggs) as well as Swimming and Feathered pets(eggs), and my question is has anyone seen a pet or a hybrid who has a Purring or other new egg type? I expect Purring pets to be cats(but I could be wrong!) and I love cats. So far all the cats have been Whiskered pets(eggs) and so I'm wondering what the difference is and how different a Purring pet(egg) is from a Whiskered pet(egg). I've looked at the central and to my knowledge no one has found one yet so I'm hoping and wishing!

Till someone finds a pet(or topic) that piques my interest,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 61

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I've gotten a feathered egg once after morphing an orchid chameleon and an ostrich in hopes to get the hybrid they make.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hiya Fish Thief. The stars of the Spiral.com is a good fan site that has pictures of each type of egg. They also have info on what morphs with what to make the hybrids' known now. Check them out I think it'll help

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I have, there are no purring or swimming eggs. There are a couple of feathered pets/eggs out there but I have yet to see a purring or swimming pet/egg, on Stars of the Spiral, P101 Central, or here on the Message Boards! As far as I know that is everywhere to look for this type of information,or at least the most popular places, I could be wrong(please correct me if I am), but I've looked short and long for pets such as these. In the last two KI lives' they mentioned that there are still a ton of hybrids out there that are yet to be found, and i wouldn't be surprised if a couple of those hybrids had purring or swimming eggs.

Till the next new hybrid,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65