Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who here has a "symbolic pet"?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The question is simple: who has a symbolic pet? By this I mean, do you always try to have a certain kind of pet, or name your pet a certain way, because it feels special to you?

I have my own example. Way back when when I first started playing Pirate101, my old Witchdoctor had a Silver Buffaloon named Chester. I liked Chester. He had Loyal, and buffaloons are just plain funny. So when I got the chance, I started breeding Silver Buffaloons in an effort to get a good, new Chester. My current one (I've tried dozens of times) is rather good! I have my Chester back.

Do any of you have a pet that's special to you like that?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on May 25, 2019 wrote:
The question is simple: who has a symbolic pet? By this I mean, do you always try to have a certain kind of pet, or name your pet a certain way, because it feels special to you?

I have my own example. Way back when when I first started playing Pirate101, my old Witchdoctor had a Silver Buffaloon named Chester. I liked Chester. He had Loyal, and buffaloons are just plain funny. So when I got the chance, I started breeding Silver Buffaloons in an effort to get a good, new Chester. My current one (I've tried dozens of times) is rather good! I have my Chester back.

Do any of you have a pet that's special to you like that?
Ginger Cat Cub and it's hybrids. I'm found of the name "Sassy".

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on May 27, 2019 wrote:
Ginger Cat Cub and it's hybrids. I'm found of the name "Sassy".
Cause cats are like that, right?