Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buffaloons in Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2018
The Buffaloons in Cool Ranch Skyways keep having a problem where when I go to fight them the battle UI doesn't come up. So, I can't choose any powers, where to move, attack, or even skip my turn I just have to wait until the timer goes down to 0 which makes the fight unwinnable for me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, making sure everything on my computer is up to date (which it is) and even shutting my pc down but nothing fixes the issue so I'm pretty sure it's a bug. Please fix it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MateyLyel on Jan 3, 2022 wrote:
The Buffaloons in Cool Ranch Skyways keep having a problem where when I go to fight them the battle UI doesn't come up. So, I can't choose any powers, where to move, attack, or even skip my turn I just have to wait until the timer goes down to 0 which makes the fight unwinnable for me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, making sure everything on my computer is up to date (which it is) and even shutting my pc down but nothing fixes the issue so I'm pretty sure it's a bug. Please fix it
Contact Support through the Help icon on the top of the page; they'll be able to give you advice on fixing the problem.