Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El toro wont show for main story

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
I was playing the storyline and after beating el guapo the first time eltoro wont show up to give me the main story so im stuck now. The story wont continue at all so I don't know what to do if anyone has advice I will take it I contacted customer service but its been nearly 4 days since this started on sunday and its truly troubling because I dont want to restart all my progress for my first pirate it was over 10 hours of playtime.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monty2414 on Mar 12, 2021 wrote:
I was playing the storyline and after beating el guapo the first time eltoro wont show up to give me the main story so im stuck now. The story wont continue at all so I don't know what to do if anyone has advice I will take it I contacted customer service but its been nearly 4 days since this started on sunday and its truly troubling because I dont want to restart all my progress for my first pirate it was over 10 hours of playtime.
El Toro should appear outside of El Guapo's lair. Did you look for him there? Have you tried running the dungeon again? Give Support a little more time or contact them again - they receive many reports through the week.