For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Pirate101 crab enforcer companion idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
20
Crab enforcer companion idea

Hey I was wondering if the crab enforcer you fight in the clock work boss could be made into a companion
What if the crab enforcer is like birgus when you promote birgus at his 8th promotion what if he was like old scratch but instead his model would be like the enforcers and his critical music could be changed to the enforcer this was just a idea post below what you think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
waddledede on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
Crab enforcer companion idea

Hey I was wondering if the crab enforcer you fight in the clock work boss could be made into a companion
What if the crab enforcer is like birgus when you promote birgus at his 8th promotion what if he was like old scratch but instead his model would be like the enforcers and his critical music could be changed to the enforcer this was just a idea post below what you think
This idea is a little confusing to me; do you mean add a new crab enforcer companion or promote Birgus further? There is also Caracticus in the crown shop.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
2002
New companions are all very well and good, but for most players, the main reason for gaining new companions is to enhance our team. Most players don't want a large team, only those of us who enjoy the variety of a randomized team, or whose strategy requires different crew for different enemies. There are not a LOT of companions who like to collect them all just to have them all.

That being said, I wouldn't mind a new quest reward companion, but we need to have a new quest.


Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
20
I mean a crab enforcer companion like the ones from the clock works

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
waddledede on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
I mean a crab enforcer companion like the ones from the clock works
Birgus and Caracticus are just the same ( if not better ).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
2002
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
Birgus and Caracticus are just the same ( if not better ).
True, but they haven't been given comparative additional talents/powers with promotions, we can say that a Tortellini Enforcer based crab, with SIX Rank 2 talents could be a great option for a new Buccaneer on the team.