For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Coolest Dungeon in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
1439
What was your favorite dungeon in Marleybone? Was there one you really love for the challenge, amusing story, lovely design and style, or for the characters you met in there? There are several I was thinking of, tough to pick which is tops. I'll have to ponder a little.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10567
Calamity Finch on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
What was your favorite dungeon in Marleybone? Was there one you really love for the challenge, amusing story, lovely design and style, or for the characters you met in there? There are several I was thinking of, tough to pick which is tops. I'll have to ponder a little.
Professor Chadwick, from Mann the bounty hunter quest : MOM, Mom, bring us some tea!" always cracks me up. And Bonnie Anne's retort to Prof. Chadwick's comment: "yeah, we know, it sounds scarier when a clockwork says it."

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
2068
Calamity Finch on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
What was your favorite dungeon in Marleybone? Was there one you really love for the challenge, amusing story, lovely design and style, or for the characters you met in there? There are several I was thinking of, tough to pick which is tops. I'll have to ponder a little.
Walkie's Hotel -- I really enjoy the double battle parameters of defeat enemies and keep foolish little doggie alive. We need more battles with different Battle Goals.


Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
902
Nice idea! I like Beachhead a lot. Despite it's length, the story there is spectacular.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
1439
For a short one, I liked Red Fox. Short and snappy dialogue and that fox mustasche! For a long one I did enjoy Trafalgar for the challenge and the lovely varied battle zones. Working with Nelson was fun.

I also really enjoy rescuing the Brigadier in Walkie's hotel. I'd been waiting so long to run into him. (He knows the Professor I believe.) I laughed out loud when I saw Sgt. Benton, followed by Major Chesterton on that quest line. Doctor Who fans know why Brigadier Stewart couldn't be far behind.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
902
Calamity Finch on Jan 24, 2019 wrote:
For a short one, I liked Red Fox. Short and snappy dialogue and that fox mustasche! For a long one I did enjoy Trafalgar for the challenge and the lovely varied battle zones. Working with Nelson was fun.

I also really enjoy rescuing the Brigadier in Walkie's hotel. I'd been waiting so long to run into him. (He knows the Professor I believe.) I laughed out loud when I saw Sgt. Benton, followed by Major Chesterton on that quest line. Doctor Who fans know why Brigadier Stewart couldn't be far behind.
Hmm, maybe The Professor could come to Marleybone and contact us through them. I'd love the Five B.O.X.E.S. in Pirate.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
1439
Lookit Light on Jan 26, 2019 wrote:
Hmm, maybe The Professor could come to Marleybone and contact us through them. I'd love the Five B.O.X.E.S. in Pirate.
I want the Professor to visit too. If there are B.O.X. quests, they should bring us to some new places, giving some wizards a reason to cross over and see different quests. I also think the Professor should look and dress differently than in Wizard. We could see the B.O.X in some places. I would also like seeing the Professor with his yellow car, Essie, somewhere on the Isle of Fetch.