Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poor Catbeard!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
When I saw Catbeard in the visitor's room, I was thinking, "Who is that, that surely can't be Catbeard?"

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
galliard1 on May 4, 2013 wrote:
I admit, I laughed loud and long at the state poor Catbeard had gotten into. The scene where you first see him in the prison is without a doubt the funniest situation I've ever seen in any Kingsisle game! I'd actually like a t-shirt with 'Prison Catbeard' on it!
OMG that would be so funny!And you could have like 5 different catbeard shirts and one of them would like have the catbeard from port regal and it would say:i pickled herring!

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
i want a shirt with zeena on it that says eagle archer. your argument about how she is weak is unvailid ( i meant that as saying she is strong)

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
wait,what if ratbeard was on a shirt!It could have a picture of catbeard and ratbeard and catbeard would say:well well well look what the captain dragged in.And ratbeard would say:why i'll rip yers ears off!!!Lemmie at `em!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
wait,what if ratbeard was on a shirt!It could have a picture of catbeard and ratbeard and catbeard would say:well well well look what the captain dragged in.And ratbeard would say:why i'll rip yers ears off!!!Lemmie at `em!
It is and you can get them now. Hopefully the link will be allowed. It is at Zazzle and if the link isn't allowed you can google it.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Catbeard got exactly what he deserved as Bonnie Anne said!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
My latest huge giggle is when they deal with the sirens and put wax in their ears. All the muffled voices and all the 'What's' Had me laughing so loud I was in danger of waking up the household, as my back pain had me awake in the middle of the night and I was playing. All the laughter made me feel Oh So Much better . Kudo's again to Blind Mew for the hysterical writing and to Sara Steele for her team's fantastic vocal acting. Woop, what a ride!
Hahahaha you would wake up the whole house

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am happy to say that KingsIsle has made the shirts you requested! Go to the shop tab, and on the very bottom of the dropdown is the word Merchandise. Click on that, and you will be taken to a page. Scroll down a bit, and you will see the Catbeard shirt! I hope you like it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am happy to say that KingsIsle has made the shirts you requested! Go to the shop tab, and on the very bottom of the dropdown is the word Merchandise. Click on that, and you will be taken to a page. Scroll down a bit, and you will see the Catbeard shirt! I hope you like it!
Yup Aren't they wonderful This is another prime example of the folks at KingsIsle listening to our chatter here on the message boards and taking steps to make our dreams come true.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
when i saw Catbeard with his nasty hair do and prison uniform it startled me litterally it did. and it was so funny i hardly notice him when i saw him in prison and i also felt kinda sad for him. but what happen to his crewmates when he was thrown in jail?