Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

thats it?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
is that it? are you serious? just a couple of islands and two companions? after all of that fiasco in mooshu with the turtle balls that is it? I was hoping to have to throw five golden gears into the furnace of doom!....i'm done now

now about three questions.

first why is it that when you right click on an enemy it makes a bloop sound

second I was already lvl 60 at the halfway point of mb is that supposed to happen

third how do I have a picture of marco's crew

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
is that it? are you serious? just a couple of islands and two companions? after all of that fiasco in mooshu with the turtle balls that is it? I was hoping to have to throw five golden gears into the furnace of doom!....i'm done now

second I was already lvl 60 at the halfway point of mb is that supposed to happen

1. IDK ( are you allowed to right click an enemy? )
2. Not really, but it happens for those players who: a ) began P101 after the Blood Shoals expansion, and b ) do every side quest.
3. When you defeated Deacon in the Motherlode Mine, you claimed Marco Pollo's treasure; the photo was in the chest & you claimed his ship ( remember taking the photo to Avery to identify the pirates in it )?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:

I too wish Marleybone were a little longer and hopefully we'll see an extension on it in the future (*Cough, Cough* Albion). As for your other questions...

1. I think if you right click on a square, you'll target (or mark, I really don't know what to call it) the enemy or space on the board. Basically, all your doing when you click on the square is tell other players in the battle that your reserving it for you. (I think that's what it does anyway, also, I have no idea why it makes a "bloop" sound).

2. I can't answer whether or not that's "supposed" to happen but there's nothing wrong with it and it's just better for you as all the fights will be easier.

3. Because we found it in Cool Ranch.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
thank you people
Happy to help.