Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unexplored Skyways

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I was just wondering, apart from Albion, are there any other skyways in Marleybone that we don't know about yet?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I was just wondering, apart from Albion, are there any other skyways in Marleybone that we don't know about yet?
If we didn't know about them, then how would we know if we didn't know or not?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Put simply,every world has skyways we haven't explored!Skull Island has an area where the sloths live!Marleybone has both Albion and Marleybone City!Mooshu has the Imperial Skyway!etc

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
The Hoodoo Master on May 25, 2014 wrote:
Put simply,every world has skyways we haven't explored!Skull Island has an area where the sloths live!Marleybone has both Albion and Marleybone City!Mooshu has the Imperial Skyway!etc
1. Marleybone City isn't a skyway. However, I believe that Kent is.

2. I don't think that Skull Island will receive any skyway additions.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on May 27, 2014 wrote:
1. Marleybone City isn't a skyway. However, I believe that Kent is.

2. I don't think that Skull Island will receive any skyway additions.
1.You're right.Though,we don't know what exactly defines a skyway.We do know that some borders are made to separate colonial powers(as in Tradewinds Skyway being spearated from Port Regal),or to preserve the autonomous nature of some places(like Flotsam,it seems to be pretty independant and thus would want to separate itself from Captain Avery).Lastly,some skyway's are separated by from others through a natural border(like Corsair's Channel).So while I can not say that Marleybone City is in it's own skyway,I can say that Marleybone City is Marleybone's capital,and Westminster Skyway is a warzone.And I highly doubt the queen would want to include her capital into a warzone...
2.While I cannot say that Skull Island will be getting new additions,I can say that there's far more to it than we've explored.When Blind Mew was asked where sloths(like Barnabus) came from,he said that it was in another skyway(that we might not even visit because of bandwith).

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
The Hoodoo Master on May 29, 2014 wrote:
1.You're right.Though,we don't know what exactly defines a skyway.We do know that some borders are made to separate colonial powers(as in Tradewinds Skyway being spearated from Port Regal),or to preserve the autonomous nature of some places(like Flotsam,it seems to be pretty independant and thus would want to separate itself from Captain Avery).Lastly,some skyway's are separated by from others through a natural border(like Corsair's Channel).So while I can not say that Marleybone City is in it's own skyway,I can say that Marleybone City is Marleybone's capital,and Westminster Skyway is a warzone.And I highly doubt the queen would want to include her capital into a warzone...
2.While I cannot say that Skull Island will be getting new additions,I can say that there's far more to it than we've explored.When Blind Mew was asked where sloths(like Barnabus) came from,he said that it was in another skyway(that we might not even visit because of bandwith).
Including something into a warzone isn't really the Queen's choice...a warzone is anywhere where military actions are being held between two rival factions. Marleybone City is part of Westminster and the warzone.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Including something into a warzone isn't really the Queen's choice...a warzone is anywhere where military actions are being held between two rival factions. Marleybone City is part of Westminster and the warzone.
Okay

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'm surprised no one has mentioned these. has anyone been paying attention to the storyline?

1 raja
2 darkmoor
3 krokotopia
4 port regale skyway
those are the ones mentioned but I bet theres more!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned these. has anyone been paying attention to the storyline?

1 raja
2 darkmoor
3 krokotopia
4 port regale skyway
those are the ones mentioned but I bet theres more!
Well,you do realized that we do get to explore Port Regal.One full book,actually.Remember?

Darkmoor,Rajah and Krokotopia are all stand alone worlds,that aren't released.Each one probably has a bunch of skyways.Some of them we may explore,others we may not.

This thread is for skyways we haven't visited in worlds we have visited.(but spent most of our time in another skyway,and only know those others exist through some clever bit of dialogue and/or Blind Mew)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Well,you do realized that we do get to explore Port Regal.One full book,actually.Remember?

Darkmoor,Rajah and Krokotopia are all stand alone worlds,that aren't released.Each one probably has a bunch of skyways.Some of them we may explore,others we may not.

This thread is for skyways we haven't visited in worlds we have visited.(but spent most of our time in another skyway,and only know those others exist through some clever bit of dialogue and/or Blind Mew)
marlybone has colonies in rajah darkmoor and krokotopia, they said so in the game, therefor they must own a skyway, im just talking in general, im just saying they have skyways there that's all. and who knows one world could have skyways owned by two separate people for example skull island two of them are for pirates ones monquistan/pirate and another is marlybone, again im just saying skyways in general, like they have power in these places sorry if I confused you

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes there are more sky ways to be discovered,even a world that is familiar.This leads to one great adventures and discoveries throughout the spiral.As usual, our pirate(s) will discover new and unexpected surprises.

Who knows what lies beyond these unexplored sky ways in Valencia, Monquistia, Moo Shu, Marleybone, Aquila and maybe Dragonspyre/Arvanus.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Yes there are more sky ways to be discovered,even a world that is familiar.This leads to one great adventures and discoveries throughout the spiral.As usual, our pirate(s) will discover new and unexpected surprises.

Who knows what lies beyond these unexplored sky ways in Valencia, Monquistia, Moo Shu, Marleybone, Aquila and maybe Dragonspyre/Arvanus.
Arvanus is the GATEWAY to dragon spyre. just saying.