Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Hmm, how about a few models of small ships in bottles or maybe a Bookshelf that turns into a secret passage, or something like that, it would make the game nicer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Some holiday items from W101 that I would like to see in P101:
Red & Blue Candy Cane wallpaper
Gifts wallpaper
Krampus wallpaper ( unless he is dropping this already. )
Fresh Powder floor tile
Giant snowglobe and Glitter snowglobe
Garland with Lights wall hanging
Ice skating rink

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
Some holiday items from W101 that I would like to see in P101:
Red & Blue Candy Cane wallpaper
Gifts wallpaper
Krampus wallpaper ( unless he is dropping this already. )
Fresh Powder floor tile
Giant snowglobe and Glitter snowglobe
Garland with Lights wall hanging
Ice skating rink
That last one sounds like it would be a whole lot of fun!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
That last one sounds like it would be a whole lot of fun!
It really isn't; it's about the size of a postage stamp, you only can do two steps across. The design is lovely, though.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
How about something like a door to your other houses ( if you have any) or a plain old training course for your companions?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratelover410 on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
How about something like a door to your other houses ( if you have any) or a plain old training course for your companions?
There are transportalators available in the crown shop now, you can use them to access another house. Why do we need a training course for companions when we can just set them to "Brawlin'" for experience?

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
There are transportalators available in the crown shop now, you can use them to access another house. Why do we need a training course for companions when we can just set them to "Brawlin'" for experience?
Oh, I didn't think of that, sorry. I don't usually check out stuff in the crown shop.
I thought it would be fun see your crew fighting and sparring against eachother.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bring back Ratbeard's chair from Blood Shoals!

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
As I was farming Captain Hande down in Devilfish Hollow I saw that there were some world based flags in the cave. I would love to have these to hang in my house. I saw Polaris, Aquila, and a few more that would be great additions. Along with the baby cradle!!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
head of Medusa, I'd like to set it on top of a pedestal with statues around it

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I'd like all the pictures in Scrooge McDuck's house available to decorate with.

I'd also like all the little animals you see running around the ground like squirrels and rabbits and the like available to put into homes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Sep 10, 2019 wrote:
I'd like all the pictures in Scrooge McDuck's house available to decorate with.

I'd also like all the little animals you see running around the ground like squirrels and rabbits and the like available to put into homes.
You mean the Scrooge ( the Marleybone Dog ). Also, I would like those animals, too.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Teleport tapestry to black market!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
How about this:
  • Hmmm, some I would like to see open books that you can READ
  • I have a little temple area (bazaar, don't ask) and I would like a piece of furniture that's an incense chain. It would be nice
  • Farming stuff! Hay bales, pitchforks, plows, hoes, bags of seed! Would look great!
  • And last but not least, a couple more chairs. Chairs are so limited! I would love to see a fireplace, a rocking chair, and a basket of wool! Ahh...maybe add some hot cocoa with that...oops, I added four furniture requests

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Jun 1, 2019 wrote:
Bring back Ratbeard's chair from Blood Shoals!
Ratbeard's Chair is back, in the Pack!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
piratelover410 on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:
Hmm, how about a few models of small ships in bottles or maybe a Bookshelf that turns into a secret passage, or something like that, it would make the game nicer.
Yes, this would be very nice. I am disappointed that my volcano island does not have any secret passages that I know of.

This would be very nice.

Ensign
Apr 27, 2012
I think the game still needs some more generic clutter-type of decor objects. Especially because most of the houses are so big, it is difficult to decorate all of the rooms when there's such a lack of options.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kaylisfriend on Nov 22, 2019 wrote:
I think the game still needs some more generic clutter-type of decor objects. Especially because most of the houses are so big, it is difficult to decorate all of the rooms when there's such a lack of options.
Then why are my houses so full that I need to buy Bric-a-Brac potions to add more furnishings....?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 30, 2019 wrote:
Then why are my houses so full that I need to buy Bric-a-Brac potions to add more furnishings....?
What we need is Housing Tours.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
What we need is Housing Tours.

...And more houses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Repeating a request from last year:
Please let us have the Red & Blue Candycane wallpaper and the Krampus wallpaper, as well as the Fresh Powder floor tiles from W101. Also the Glitter globe and Ice skating rink.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
Alright, I bought the smugglers arena a few weeks ago and i love it. But i feel like their should be another arena. How about one that is a well four players can go in it of course and it rewards gold. their should be seven fights and the last fight is dread difficult and rewards 20 crowns. i think it should cost 9,000 crowns. well that's what i want. thank you. goodbye.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Demon Pit .. get too close to it and it drags you in, pitting you up, without companions, against a random daily demon for a random daily award.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
What players want most in terms of housing are stackable items that are bugged. One of the largest complaints of those who decorate houses in wizard101 relative to pirate101 is that its far harder to find items that can be stacked to make stairways into the sky (though that is due to items that aren't supposed to do that, players really like that sort of thing).

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I'd personally would like to have objects of torture, punishment, and death.

I want a hangman's platform, a rack, a guillotine, and a venus flytrap that can attack anyone foolish enough to walk into it for a small amount of health.

I'd also like fireworks, and more interactive objects. With fireworks though, I'd simply like a fireworks display that is always going off in the sky without interacting with it.

---------------------------

I'd also like seasonal weather to be added into houses. Basically one would choose a house's season and weather. Such selection would primarily be how the sky looks and its effects, such as rain from the sky, lightning bolts, etc.. It would be nice to be able to change a house's season over to winter for the Xmas Season, and to spring for Easter season.