Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats EthanTheBaron for Gunner's Mate Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Ethan Just noticed your promotion, well done Gunner's Mate. x Raises a tankard of Yum in Ethan's honor x You are always thinking of something new and I for one can't wait to see what else you will come up with as you work towards Bosun. x Orders a plate of brownies to be placed on the bar for all to enjoy. x

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
What about me? I'm promoted too!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Thanks so much Chrissy you are too kind to us all

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
What about me? I'm promoted too!
Gasps Well you SURE did. I try to catch them at the hundreds mark an I TOTALLY forgot the first promotion at 50. Congratulations PuppyLove x Raises a tankard of yum in your honor, while blushing furiously at the same time for missing this milestone. x Please forgive my faux pas for it was not intentional. x Hangs head x
x To make up for the tardiness of celebration orders a double tray of salted caramel cupcakes form the bakeries of the more mature Highlander Fox. x
I am looking forward to your delightful posts as you journey towards Lieutenant.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Gasps Well you SURE did. I try to catch them at the hundreds mark an I TOTALLY forgot the first promotion at 50. Congratulations PuppyLove x Raises a tankard of yum in your honor, while blushing furiously at the same time for missing this milestone. x Please forgive my faux pas for it was not intentional. x Hangs head x
x To make up for the tardiness of celebration orders a double tray of salted caramel cupcakes form the bakeries of the more mature Highlander Fox. x
I am looking forward to your delightful posts as you journey towards Lieutenant.
Well thank you! I hope I enjoy it as well!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Well done Ethan! It's always a pleasure to see what you will come up with next.