Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Life Fountains At Our Houses?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hello KI and Fellow Pirates!
I know alot of us may still favor House PvP, and like to host tournaments and such at our houses. I'll just get to the point, having a life fountain in our homes can help so much when doing house pvp instead of having to port back and forth to heal a life fountain near can be the simple key to these problems.
So, what do you think?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I've always wondered why we do not heal slowly at our homes as wizards do. Early in Beta, we could buy a Life Fountain housing item that everyone THOUGHT would actually work, but they removed it instead of making it heal.

Certainly would be nice...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Hello KI and Fellow Pirates!
I know alot of us may still favor House PvP, and like to host tournaments and such at our houses. I'll just get to the point, having a life fountain in our homes can help so much when doing house pvp instead of having to port back and forth to heal a life fountain near can be the simple key to these problems.
So, what do you think?
I think the problem is the "bonding" part of a life fountain. I have some tavern games installed in one of my houses, but as you know, playing these to fill even one bottle takes time.
How about a yum juicer like in Captain Gunn's Tomb? It would make a great crown shop item, and PVP enthusiasts would gladly for it, I think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I couldn't agree with you guys more. Homes need to be a healing place, either gradually or with some way to ingest something. We can hope.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I think the problem is the "bonding" part of a life fountain. I have some tavern games installed in one of my houses, but as you know, playing these to fill even one bottle takes time.
How about a yum juicer like in Captain Gunn's Tomb? It would make a great crown shop item, and PVP enthusiasts would gladly for it, I think.
great idea! or the slowly heal at ones home be neat too..have often considered life fountains that work however the bonding issue now makes sense as to why our at home fountains don't heal us...yum or wisp machine be very cool item..any other shapes for it? you think having as an placeable item vs just auto heal if at a home instance is the best way? must say I also love the mini games to refill potion bottles :3 but if in middle of a dungeon and home to drop stuff be sweet if we healed in any of these mentioned ways..pvp at home I agree we definitely need a quicker heal without having to be constrained to using potions we normally use in pve..
thought I'd mention an idea me and my daughter posted in test realm..what if we could be allowed a yum tree at our house..go on a special side quest for it..be best to open this up for level 15 and up..but anyways you go on a quest and discover a shipment of stolen yum seeds of which most are burned or confiscated by end of quest but your pirate either puts one in their pocket or is given one(with a badge) as a reward for recovering the shipment of smuggled goods...then pirate takes it home and plants it(simple placement)(can be magically turned into a potted sapling by the giver npc first)after placement, next time you go to your house its fully grown and you see ripe yums on branches and various yums floating around it, 2 green for energy, 4 blue for potion, 6 red for health? maybe twice a day? or even better after placement you get to hear your companions alert you.. bonnie ratbeard saying o wow will ya look at that capn and then you watch it grown up into a large yum tree..after you interact with it the first time you can then move it wherever you want even within attics for another house...
I do love that yum juicer anercrombie mentioned be simple if you just made it an "easter egg item" where you can pick it up take it home..one per character at the end of captain gunn tomb fight...
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
These are all good ideas they are, and I think KI could just make it simple and have us be full health after a battle or fight, this allows tournaments and House PvP to go much faster and makes it easier for everyone to enjoy PvP without having to go to Avery's Court for the Life fountain.

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I like the idea of a life fountain housing item, and it used to be at one point that the life fountain between the two halves of the troy dungeon could not be bound to, but still healed. It has since been made bindable like all the others, but they could do that wih the housing life fountain.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
How about the yum machine cap'n gun has where yu fight the crab guy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
How about the yum machine cap'n gun has where yu fight the crab guy
That's what I meant, it's called a yum juicer.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
That's what I meant, it's called a yum juicer.
Hahah sorry posted that late at night not sure what I was thinking but ya that would be amazing to have for houses.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
A house life fountain would make sense for PVP purposes! Or you can slowly regenerate health when in your house. Also, there could be yum-yum fruits floating around so you could just collect them. We could also hire Ryan the Relentless to sell us some Yum.