Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The polls return!!! Milo vs. Jack

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
It has been a while since I did a poll so I decided to do them again I have been very busy lately which is why I haven't been posting things and not been on the game but anyways lets get on with the poll I decided to move on from villain vs. villian and go to hero vs. hero so I decided to do my two favorite presidio companions so tell me who you guys think wins and if you enjoy the polls and want me to do more please leave me a year it would be very appreciated

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I would say milo he is a amazing swashbuckler with great damage but I'm promoting him to scoundrel right now so he is gonna get better milo for the win!! Toby lvl51

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
In my opinion, Luck Jack Russell would take the golden trophy for this one. He is an average critical hitter, has an awesome design, and, for me at least, is relentless as heck hounds. For me, It's Jack Russell for the win.