Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boston Bombers ceremony (followup 9/11)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
Hey guys, I have seen a 9/11 ceremony from a pirate that wants to do a parade around skull island at a certain place and time and I thought we should do A boston Bombers cermony to remember what happened that day, it is not as terrible as the 9/11 but it shows who we are (americans) that we can get knocked down, but we get right back up you can't hold us back. We should honor the brave people that showed us who we are, we ran up to the fence and started tearing it down, regardless if there was another bomb their, we ran in and saved people and those who did the brave people that lived and died should be remembered. That is why I want to host a parade. If I get enough feedback I will host it otherwise I will just get a few friends and go. Let us march! By the people! of the people! and for the people!

(this was not and original idea I got it from the hoster of 9/11 ceremony parade)

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I like how the meaning of it is pretty much the same as my 9/11 ceremony, and I'm glad that I was able to inspire you to create a similar event as well. Just post the date&time and we'll go from there, but otherwise I'd be happy to come to this event.