Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler Banner not working correctly

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I recently came back after a several month hiatus, and my Swashbuckler Banner from the black market doesn't seem to be working correctly anymore. When I use it in a battle it only gives an agility boost, not the dodge boost. This happens even when there aren't any other buffs present so it isn't being overridden by any other boosts.

Administrator
Ahoy!

I was just reacquainting myself with the Swashbuckler banner. I believe the elusive bonus is only applied when you are on enemy territory (which isn't always clearly defined). Can you try this out again on a variety of battle boards and see if this could be the root of the problem?

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
The elusive 3 buff is currently working correctly. It activates when placed in enemy territory. But in addition to that, when placed in enemy territory, it gives a +77 dodge buff to all bucklers including companions. Before a recent update a few months ago, it used to give this dodge buff regardless of where it was placed.

Is this huge dodge buff even intended or is it a glitch?

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
stormy quentin ver... on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
The elusive 3 buff is currently working correctly. It activates when placed in enemy territory. But in addition to that, when placed in enemy territory, it gives a +77 dodge buff to all bucklers including companions. Before a recent update a few months ago, it used to give this dodge buff regardless of where it was placed.

Is this huge dodge buff even intended or is it a glitch?
Yeah the dodge buff was what I was talking about, before I took a break from the game you got a dodge buff regardless of where the banner was placed. If the new way the banner works is intentional they really should update the icon for the power to reflect this

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Friendly Jesse Pew on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
Yeah the dodge buff was what I was talking about, before I took a break from the game you got a dodge buff regardless of where the banner was placed. If the new way the banner works is intentional they really should update the icon for the power to reflect this
Yes please fix this I am starting to think I wasted crowns and scrip to get the banner...