Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Bugs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
As i play pirate101 i have noticed a few bugs with some of my companions. To start some of them dont say anything when i direct them to battle. This is a shame because when the companions say something as i direct them were to go it makes the battle more exiting. Secondly my companion Dan Drake duck shootist has no dance after he defeats an enemy. I always love seeing compaions do a little dance when they defeat an enemy and considering how Dan Drake is one of my favorite companions. Lastly whenever i revive a companion with a potion in battle they are lying dead on the battle feild and when i direct them were to go they walk and dont stop their waking animation. They just walk on the spot. And when the are not walking they are frozen. This just makes battles not the same. I hope that Kingsisle can do their best to fix these bugs on companions.

Loyal Nathaniel Sharp

Ensign
Aug 04, 2010
I'm sorry to hear that.I actually had the same problem once with the companions and their movement.I just logged off and got back on.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
The Dan Drake thing isn't a bug, it's just something not included. Both duck companions i know of don't have victory dances, so i guess it's just not there. As for the real bugs, i have noticed companions in their death position finally waking up, but start staying stuck in their walking position. I don't really care about these bugs, but it would be nice to have them fixed.

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I'm sure I've seen the duck companion do a victory dance. He jumps up in the air and claps his feet together. Have a look when you train up you companion, they do their dance then.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
Whenever i level up Dan Drake he still doesnt do his litte dance. I recall only seeing him do it when i heal him.