Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

October 15?!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
If you guys have read the october newsletter, you should've seen the statement about a huge surprise we are sure to enjoy on October 15. New World??? That's really what many of us would really enjoy, lately people have been wanting KI to just make a world and stop with the extra things. Wizard got a new world teaser on its birthday month. Will there be an October 15 KI live where they will announce a new world teaser? Stay tuned pirates, October 15 be awaiting...

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
If you guys have read the october newsletter, you should've seen the statement about a huge surprise we are sure to enjoy on October 15. New World??? That's really what many of us would really enjoy, lately people have been wanting KI to just make a world and stop with the extra things. Wizard got a new world teaser on its birthday month. Will there be an October 15 KI live where they will announce a new world teaser? Stay tuned pirates, October 15 be awaiting...
Let's hope so! I also hope they fix the bug of Hydra's head, Ebony, which respawns even though it shouldn't.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
DenicetheMenace305 on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
Not a new world, unless the 15th is when they plan to open up the test realm. Probably some other fluff to hopefully keep us mildly amused while they get their act together on creating the next part of the story line. Perhaps, like W101, they'll have a Halloween-themed quest or two for us with a new pet or companion at the end. Or that's when the "spooky" companions go on sale.

Not holding my breath for this. If it's something way cool I'll be pleasantly surprised and if it's just more fluff I won't be disappointed.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
While I am also hoping for a new world (because who isn't?), I think it may come a little later. Mayhaps the 15th will mark a super fun Halloween quest? Everybody likes Halloween quests :p
Better yet, what about both?!
I don't know. I'm hoping for the former.

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Big Boss

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Not going to ratchet up my hopes too much for a new world (although that would certainly be very very nice), but I am looking forward to see what they have up their sleeve... or hidden in the small of their back... or under their jacket... or slipped down their boot... or cunningly concealed in their hat.... or, well, you get the picture.

Maybe it is my orangutan companion! OOOK!!

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Indigo Ring on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
Not going to ratchet up my hopes too much for a new world (although that would certainly be very very nice), but I am looking forward to see what they have up their sleeve... or hidden in the small of their back... or under their jacket... or slipped down their boot... or cunningly concealed in their hat.... or, well, you get the picture.

Maybe it is my orangutan companion! OOOK!!

-Indigo
I think it's behind their eye-patch -,o

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Hmm maybe they will use it for ki live? Or say it's opened at the end of ki live?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
A new world would be great,if it's confirmed.

Then again it could be a halloween quest ? a new bundle ? a new pet ? a ranked pvp tournament weekend ?

Who knows what event will it hold for our pirates.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
valerian ice on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
I totally missed it, what happened?
Nothing, except birthday presents giving gold, pet snacks, house items, rental mounts ( cool ) and pets ( even cooler! )
No new world, or even a hint of one