Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring me my bow! Quest glitch!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 08, 2013
Hello,
I currently attempting to finish the game on my first character, who's a swashbuckler. I will now get into the issue.
Quest name: Bring me my bow!
Companion name: Don't think it really matters, but it's hawkules.
Description: So, I did all of the events leading up to turning in the quest. I did all of these below:
Talk to Daedalus in Nova AquilaFind Medea in AchaeaFind Medea in Medea's Sanctum (CompleteMedea Medea Medea!)Talk to MedeaSeek out Medusa in IlliosDefeat Medusa and Collect Bow of Ulysses inCavern of the Gorgon (Complete The Coils of Medusa)Collect the Statue of WethersfieldTalk to Medea in AchaeaNow, what I'm supposed to do is Talk to Ulysses in Humble Cave. Once I come into humble cave, he is sitting there with a GREY question mark over his head, as if I don't have the quest to turn in.How often: I've seen this for over 2 weeks now, and I check every day.Was I playing solo? Yes.No, I am not the only experiencing this issue, I've looked it up and found it is fairly common, but no big idea on how to fix it.Could I reproduce this bug? Don't think so. It just kinda showed up.I have emailed support@pirate101.com, but have yet to get a reply after a week! Hope I can get support, thanks!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Did you get an automatic reply to your help request with a ticket number?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*