Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

glowing eyes and nefarious 6th badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
i am so confused right now my level 65 just did the tower of moo manchu and drunk the potion and i did not get the eyes or the potion why is this?

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
my bad not the potion the badge

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Check your badges - you have to have the badge up that gives you the title nefarious 6th in order for your eyes to glow. Any other badge and you look like a normal pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jordan06203915 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
i am so confused right now my level 65 just did the tower of moo manchu and drunk the potion and i did not get the eyes or the potion why is this?
Did your friends beat you and the Nef-5? If so, you have to equip the Nefarious Sixth badge to get the glowy red eyes. You'll find that badge under the Combat tab on your character's badge page. You don't get a potion.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
To get the Nefarious 6th badge, you must drink the potion and then have your team win against you. If you want it that badly, have a group of friends fight for the good side and take off all of your gear so they can easily defeat you.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
never mind my second time through it gave it to me for some reason

fair sailing

bloody Jordan Nightingale level 65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
You must equip the badge in order to get the eyes. Somewhere on your list of badges its there. Also you guys won that battle right because in order to get the badge your friends must still be able to beat you and the nefarious 5.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Were you victorious during the battle in which you drank the potion? If not, you won't receive the badge. If you did, however, you should post your problem in the Bilge Pump section.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Welcome to the boards. Did you equip the badge? If you did and it doesn't show it's probably some kind of bug.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
Did you win the battle? If not then you don't get the badge. You can only get the badge if you drink the potion and win. Maybe you should use the "Team Up!" option or bring some friends along to help.

- Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Jordan, welcome to the message boards.
Did your team win the fight? If you don't win that floor you don't get the badge.