Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Only Gold? Or Bad Luck?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I have been to Beachhead many times to get treasures from Bishop. I have defeated him many times over the last few days. I keep beating him but all I get is gold. I don't know if I have bad luck or if he only drops gold. Has anyone ever gotten equipment from him? If so, tell me if he does drop items

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Here is a good guide of non auction gear. I have gone back and helped others with beachhead many times and have received drops so I am not sure what the problem is there.
Also here is a list of just Bishop's drops.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Here is a good guide of non auction gear. I have gone back and helped others with beachhead many times and have received drops so I am not sure what the problem is there.
Also here is a list of just Bishop's drops.
he actually drops stuff but some of it's glitched. I visted my friend while she was fighting him and I got his hat but it didn't say it was his. it looked just like it!Pretty Nicole level 55 swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012