Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Louis Le Bisque's Promotion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
When I was doing Louis le Bisque's first promotion, I couldn't get any fusilier powder. I defeated about 10 armada ships and I didn't get any. I was in Valencia and I there was no friends helping me.

Administrator
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
When I was doing Louis le Bisque's first promotion, I couldn't get any fusilier powder. I defeated about 10 armada ships and I didn't get any. I was in Valencia and I there was no friends helping me.
Interesting. Were you getting the "Did not collect" message when you sank the ships? If not, it could be that you were targeting the wrong ships.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 29, 2009
Hiya, I just wanted to say I did this promotion quest as well and I do agree that the drop rate for the powder is low. I managed to gain two nautical levels just trying to collect the powder, also I was only doing naval combat, not broadside combat.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Interesting. Were you getting the "Did not collect" message when you sank the ships? If not, it could be that you were targeting the wrong ships.
I was defeating the right ships. It did say "did not collect"

Administrator
We'll take a look at the drop rate for this particular quest. Our lead Designer notes that this drop rate does appear to be lower than expected.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*