Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Abilities activate only once per area

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2008
Hello, I have encountered this bug with gameplay in two abilities:

Eagle Eyes (in comp Ghor): I understand the talent is supposed to grant extra range to ranged units and only when the unit walks into him (not when he walks to the unit). However the second condition appears to be causing a bug, at the first battle (in a zone) Ghor will grant range to all adjacent ranged units around him not mattering their order... but any fight after that, he'll only grant the range to units that appear after him in combat order. That creates a broken element that the player can only get range at the beginning of the fight only once each area... which seems wrong to me, we should get range at the start of every fight or not get it at all.

Soul Harvest (in Baron Samedi's Mask): The ability literally only takes effect in one fight each zone. In any first battle in an area, the user will have Soul Harvest listed under their epics and also under his buffs (apparently permanently in that fight), that seems to allow the talent to work perfectly summoning minions once per round when the user defeats an enemy with spooky or staffy attacks... however every fight after that, the user loses the Soul Harvest from their buff list and the ability stops working.

Both issues can have a fairly simple solution by switching areas, but that's impossible in some situations (such as dungeons) which is causing them to be broken in long-term activities. I hope this information can help bring a solution to these two great talents (they among my favorites and I would love to be able to use them fully).

Thank you!
~R