Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has anyone noticed the Librarian from w101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
Has anyone noticed in the coopers roost tavern that there is the librarian from wizard101 from the commons in that tavern. You have to talk to him and he says something like "hello wizard... oops sorry old habit... Pirate'?? I thought it was pretty cool that the creators took a character from w101 and put him in.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I actually just talked to him less than half an hour ago. It's really cool -- they've done that a few times. I'm guessing the people from w101 change their name when they go to p101? It was some d-name Argleston, not Harold Argleston or Arthur or whatever his name is... can't remember... lol but yeah I noticed and I really like it.

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Yumdrinker101 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone noticed in the coopers roost tavern that there is the librarian from wizard101 from the commons in that tavern. You have to talk to him and he says something like "hello wizard... oops sorry old habit... Pirate'?? I thought it was pretty cool that the creators took a character from w101 and put him in.
Yep and someone in Wiz in Aquila said the OPPOSITE!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I actually just talked to him less than half an hour ago. It's really cool -- they've done that a few times. I'm guessing the people from w101 change their name when they go to p101? It was some d-name Argleston, not Harold Argleston or Arthur or whatever his name is... can't remember... lol but yeah I noticed and I really like it.

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~
I think it's his brother.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Well actually, the dog we talk to is Desmond Argleston, but the librarian at Wizard City is Harold Argleston. (I think.)The fact that people get the two mixed up is just bugging me, I'm sorry if you're offended.

I actually think that Desmond and Harold are actually relatives, Harold just taking the place of Desmond because Desmond is too old. That's just me, but I really do think that's what happened.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I remember that but I haven't played wizard101 so I didn't know the character but I knew it was a refrence to wizard101

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Yep and someone in Wiz in Aquila said the OPPOSITE!
In Azteca (W101) Ponce de Gibbon starts out by calling you a Pirate.

Ivette Xavier, Witchdoctor (39)