Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can we have a free crowns period???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
I think we should have like one hour at rare times in the year like 5 hours a year of log in and get free 5k or 10k of crowns only usable once in that hour, and it should be advertised before hand. That would be sooo kewl XD.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Yumdrinker101 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have like one hour at rare times in the year like 5 hours a year of log in and get free 5k or 10k of crowns only usable once in that hour, and it should be advertised before hand. That would be sooo kewl XD.
It would be at these Holidays. Valentines Day when that girl with the heart staff is in the Spiral. Easter when that Cottontail is jumping down the bunny trail in the Spiral. When it's Pirates De Mayo is in the Spiral. Also make a Wizards De Mayo to or just rename it as Spiral De Mayo. You guys really need to add a 4th of July one since it's a major holiday for Americans. Just have that in American servers please. Make one during Thanksgiving especially and that event would contain free crowns all day. And the Christmas one especially to. So don't give us unlimited crowns for the day because we will most likely use a 100,000 crowns or less. Make it during each holiday. F2P would get it to so they could buy all the areas but I think they're probably not because we will be opening Keeper of the Lore packs for Jade Gear on Wiz and opening Tribal Crew Packs on Pirate101! So make it a 100,000 crowns each holiday or so F2P doesn't abuse those crowns because they're F2P; they would only get 25,000 crowns. And if you're a crowns person; you get 50,000 crowns for each holiday. Now for members like me; I'm a 101 member meaning I have member on BOTH games; I would get 200,000 crowns. So if you play both games; you get TIMES 2! But so you just don't get on and play the other game one time and get off; you'll have to play it for a month. Now for the website you originally made your account on; you don't have to anything on that game to get those crowns but you won't be using them if you're not INGAME so it would be useless for you but I doubt anyone of you just make a account and leave it. That would be funny if any of you did that. Now here's some Lemonade from Ryan the Relentless! *hands Drink up my fellow friends.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Yumdrinker101 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
KI need the money used to buy crowns. i think sales is the furthest they would go in decreasing prices (yes, i know where was a mega sale for more crowns instead of less money)