Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you think?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
Hey guys! I just wanna know, what's your favorite world in pirate101? Mine personaly is cool ranch, but that will probably will charnge since I'm only a lvl 25. I'm lvl forty in wizard101 but i dicided that I wanted to play more pirate101, you know, since they have all thoughs new updates and features....

But anyway, tell me what your favorite world is in the replies.

sees ya later!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
korgan002 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I just wanna know, what's your favorite world in pirate101? Mine personaly is cool ranch, but that will probably will charnge since I'm only a lvl 25. I'm lvl forty in wizard101 but i dicided that I wanted to play more pirate101, you know, since they have all thoughs new updates and features....

But anyway, tell me what your favorite world is in the replies.

sees ya later!
Valencia! Specifically, Sivella! Specifically, The Laurentine Library! Favorite place in the whole game.

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Oof, tough one.

It's either a tie between Marleybone and Valencia, simply because both are amazingly fascinating and the writing in them is GOLD.