Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

developer question

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I just have a question for the developers: are you the same team that works on wizard101? Or is it a different team of developers?

Administrator
Hi! Yes, we have separate teams working on Wizard101 and Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just got a mental picture of company picnics and such. When you have company games like baseball, bowling or whatever, which side seems to win? I bet the competitive atmosphere must be hysterical

Administrator
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
Just got a mental picture of company picnics and such. When you have company games like baseball, bowling or whatever, which side seems to win? I bet the competitive atmosphere must be hysterical
HAHA! Well, most of our outings are of a less competitive nature. :) But I'm definitely batting for the Pirate team (but not clean up like Gracie Conrad with her wrench of +10 home run hits).

Developer
hmmm a Pirate softball team. do we all have to wear eye patches? ;)

Pirate101 Associate Producer
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Just a quick question about the 2 teams, One-Eyed Jack, nothing more. Will the Pirate101 crew grow further like Wizard101's team did, just like how the games keep growing with success, and still further? Just asking, that's all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OH MY GOODNESS! What wonderful photos . You guys look like you have an absolute blast. Having the characters around must be hysterical. What a wonderful place to work and a wonderful team to play with (realizing that work and play are often one and the same) Thank you SO much for that delightful peek into your world. Wow, my smile muscles are getting sore. What a treat. x gives a deep curtsey of gratitude x

Administrator
Trimond297 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Just a quick question about the 2 teams, One-Eyed Jack, nothing more. Will the Pirate101 crew grow further like Wizard101's team did, just like how the games keep growing with success, and still further? Just asking, that's all.
*shakes magic eight ball* All signs point to yes!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Johnny Ringo on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Not all of them have to wear eye patches, even if they don't want to or otherwise.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Johnny Ringo on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Major giggles . Love it! Thank you.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
I just found my carrier choice

what is it like working there